As Founder & CEO of be one solutions, Uzi Halfon has over 20 years of systems implementation and business management experience. Uzi has also spent more than 10 years running SAP Business One and was a core part of the SAP Business One product development team at SAP. As Founder & CEO at be one solutions, Uzi is responsible for managing all aspects of the company and SAP relationships worldwide.
- Formerly with IMG Switzerland, Uzi was the Global Delivery Manager for SAP Business One and managed all aspects of international customer relations and project rollouts including Alcan Packaging, Lord Corporation, Ivoclar Vivadent, L’Oreal and Nestle.
- Prior to IMG Switzerland, he was with SAP Deutschland where he directed global SAP Business One operations focusing on enterprise-level businesses. He was also responsible for establishing the worldwide network for rolling out SAP Business One global operations.
- With expertise spanning pre-sales, blueprinting, implementation and ongoing support services, Uzi has managed on-site teams and partner training programs.
- Uzi has also led the Israeli customer support center of SAP Manage Ltd., an SAP solutions consultancy. At SAP Manage, he was responsible for the development and delivery of customer service programs and offerings.
Rainer has more than 20 years of experience in the software industry as a senior consultant, development leader and project manager in international projects such as Rettenmaier, Alcan Packaging, Lord Corporation, KSB and Siemens.
- As senior consultant for SAP Business One and the be.as Production Add-On, Rainer manages projects focusing on the Manufacturing Industry.
- He is also responsible for coaching and supporting the be one solutions logistic and manufacturing experts.
- Rainer previously worked for IMG AG, Switzerland as Project Manager and earlier for be.as GmbH Germany as development leader and Project Manager in international projects.
Mario has over 10 years of experience managing and implementing ERP systems.
- As Regional Manager, Mario is responsible for all activities including business development, customer relationships, and managing our team in the US and Brazil.
- As senior SAP Business One consultant Mario is an expert in be.as manufacturing add-on and SAP Business One logistics and warehouse management.
- Mario previously worked as a programmer, IT manager, Project Manager for ERP systems implementation and senior consultant for Lear Corporation, General Electric, Oderbrecht, Fidelidade, BNU, TRW/QAD, Northrop Grumman, Land Rover Jaguar, KWD, Lauak, VW, IMG Americas and Lord Corporation.
- Mario is fluent in Portuguese, English, Spanish, Italian and French.
Olli has been deployed to develop our business in the Asia Pacific region, including starting up our new subsidiary in Singapore (May 2016), as well as further subsidiaries in South Korea, Australia and many more to follow from here on out. When it comes to implementations and project management, he can rely on a ton of in depth SAP Business One® experience, having worked in this field for almost 13 years. He has managed close to 100 SBO projects globally for the likes of Sanyo, KSB, Del Monte, Borgwarner, LORD, Turbomeca, ERIKS, Suntory Food and Beverage, JX Nippon Oil, Pentax Medical, SOCOMEC, ERIKS, etc.
Besides Olli’s prior country specific rollout experience (regional processes, industry standards and country specific rules & regulations) in the APAC region, he has served as an instructor, passing on his extensive industry knowledge, e.g. he was hired by SAP Malaysia to train Asian regional partner consultants and SAP internal staff in the past. He is a perfect fit when it comes to following through with our vision of rolling out SAP Business One® for large enterprises.
Olli’s mother tongue is Finnish, but he is also fluent in English – as all other staff at be one solutions. By the way, Olli wrote the very first SAP Business One® book and e-book “SAP Business One® – From Basics to Effective Use”.Direct Link
Arnaud will be in charge of Business Development, Regional Team Management, Project Delivery, as well as Customer & SAP Relationship Management. He holds a Master 1 Degree in Economics & Management as well as a Master 2 Degree in Management & Touristic Engineering. Arnaud’s impressive background of almost two decades in the ERP field equipped him with extraordinary experience with SAP Business One® and other SAP products such as ECC6 or CONCUR. In the past, he held various high profile positions as Project & Solution leader where he managed a total of 70+ projects in over 30 countries – 60 of these were SAP Business One® projects.
Arnaud started his career back in 2000 at a company that develops ERP’s. Back then he gained his initial hands on experience while working for 9 large scale projects in Europe. He started dealing with SAP Business One® in 2004, which puts him at 13 years of experience with the system. In the early days he was a Junior Consultant, then Project Manager for two major accounts – L’OREAL & SEB. After 7 years of consulting, he moved over to the customer side. While employed at Group ROULLIER he was then in charge of SAP Business One® for their agrochemical division and successfully implemented the solution in 14 entities around the world – in 3 years!
His most recent move brought him to SUEZ, a 15.3 billion Euro enterprise. At SUEZ he was in charge of all aspects of SAP Business One® during a global rollout effort, e.g. Project & Team Management, Budget, Post Go-Live support, and many others. Being a key figure in this, Arnaud is leaving his last employer with an amazing count of 37 rolled out sites in 24 countries.
Arnaud is extremely excited to join be one solutions. He says: “I am really impressed by be one solutions’ accomplishments over the years and the quality of the global team! I am very sure I can become a key player in the consolidation and expansion of the company – 120% positive that we will build a nice future together!”
By the way, Arnaud speaks French, English and some German – please get in touch with him, he will gladly answer your questions related to SAP Business One® and be one solutions, of course.Direct Link
Eyal is in charge of be one solutions’ Business Administration – Worldwide. As a global communications expert – Eyal is in charge of the following fields:
- Overseeing and managing customer relations, billing and incoming payments.
- Managing and maintaining company’s legal documentations (e.g. contracts, SoWs, NDAs, etc.) relating to clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Managing be one solutions’ websites and social media activity (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Other administrative tasks, such as monitoring be one solutions’ procedures, protocols, presentations, workshops and events.
- Eyal is Fluent in English and in Hebrew, and speaks basic German.
Revital has been working with SAP Business One as a senior consultant, training expert and support manager since 1999.
- As methods analyst, her role is to integrate the company’s vision into daily practices, drive the change within our growing organization, in a constant product & technology changing environment.
- Implementing common methods, practices and tools to efficiency achieve the company’s goals. Help attaining elevated internal and external service level, collaborations and communication.
- Embed cross organizational health check methodologies, review processes and quality assurance procedures, obtaining strategic and functional improvements introducing added value to our end customer.
- As Support Manger, Revital is responsible for creating the Global Support Center and providing services to customers worldwide.
- Previously Revital was involved in complex global rollouts such as Ticketmaster, Alcan Packaging, Lord Corporation, Dactronics, Ivoclar Vivadent and IGT.
BBo Peng has more than 8 years of experience in customized solution development, integration, complex report and business analysis.
- As Global Development Manager, BO is responsible for building up our global development team in China, India, and the USA. He manages all development activities in be one solutions globally.
- Previously BO has managed several resources and leads in developing industry specific solutions for vertical markets such as utility companies, manufacturing companies and more.
- Bo has also been involved in many projects from various Fortune 100 customers including Disney, ACE, LORD, Pepsi and Chevron.
Dr. David Smith has over 20 years of experience in various industries and organizations, in both the Americas and the Global business markets.
- As Vice President and Head of Solutions Architecture, Dr. David Smith’s expertise with Business One and its’ Add-ons, along with his sharp eye for detail and extensive grasp of project management methodology, makes him the best choice for demonstrating how our solutions can best be applied to your business requirements.
- He has previously managed roll-outs for many companies including Disney, Hasbro Toys, Revlon Cosmetics, LORD Corporation, IGT, Dana Automotive and many more.
- He also has experience in Supply Chain Management and Designing IT and operational solutions for various industries
Yuval has been deployed as an Innovation Architect. First and foremost, he will take care of the design, development and maintenance of the solutions in our portfolio as well as our own add-ons.
In his previous position at TopManage de Panama S.A., Yuval successfully handled many SAP Business One® projects from start to finish while working hand in hand with different teams to complete the tasks on hand. He was responsible for development projects and delivering solutions to meet and exceed client’s requirements. Some of his duties included hands on development of projects from design to delivery, writing multiple code and script and ensuring cross browser compliance, as well as writing release plans for compatibility with all supported SAP Business One® versions. Furthermore, Yuval is perfectly familiar with troubleshooting, problem solving and monitoring the overall long term planning during every stage of development. Last but not least, he understands to respond to client’s needs through the development of well-functioning administrative modules that will for one simplify the users’ experience, as well work perfectly with any additional solution in place.
Here is an overview of Yuval’s skillset:
– Microsoft SQL Server
– CRM – Business Processes
– BI – Integrations
– HTML 5
– .Net Framework
– Data Migration
– ASP / ASP.Net
– SAP HANA
– Agile SCRUM
Yuval’s passion is to use his creativity to present customers with the best possible solution for any given requirement. His eagerness to stay up to date with the latest technologies and his willingness to learn as he goes will perfectly assist him with his tasks at be one solutions. As a matter of fact, we invite you to get in touch with him – he speaks Spanish, English & Hebrew. Yuval will be glad to answer any of your questions related to SAP Business One® and be one solutions, of course.Direct Link
Alex has over 10 years of Global Sales and Marketing experience augmented with Business Development experience.
- As SAP Business One Sales/Account Manager, Alex’s tasks are conception and implementation of new business strategies.
- Expansion of existing markets and Marketing channels.
- Identifying and winning new business in the DACH Region and beyond. Building long-term relationship with our Clients.
- Alex is fluent in German and English.
Yves has over 20 years of experience in High-Tech business development in various fields such as Telecom, computers, semi-conductors and software.
- Yves is the founder and managing executive of a distribution company that is engaged with mid-sized and major accounts throughout France and has held positions in major companies such as Motorola, Compaq and Texas Instruments.
- Yves holds an electronics engineering degree and is fluent in French and English.
Eric has been deployed as Sales Manager Nordics – he will be farming our existing business in Northern Europe, as well as driving new
Previously, Eric ran his own business dealing with interior design and manufacturing. He is not from an IT/ERP background, yet in his first
weeks on board he has proven that he is a quick learner picking up significant knowledge about SAP Business One® and the industry we are
in. Furthermore he has already shown his tremendous ability to establish strong relationship, e.g. with our partners at SAP. Bottom line, Eric
is a real sales character, he is a full blooded relationship manager, easy to get along with and equipped with the vital soft skills and experience
necessary for new business development – not only in his region but beyond.
By the way, Eric is based in Nijmegen, Netherlands. He has three sons. Eric enjoys the outdoors – on weekends and during his spare time you
can catch him riding his mountain bike through the beautiful green countryside out there. He also hits the gym quite a bit, staying up to date
by following the news around the world and also watching a good thriller every once in a while. Eric’s mother tongue is Dutch and he is fluent
in German and English – please do get in touch with him, he will gladly answer your questions related to SAP Business One® and be one
solutions, of course.
Carlos has been performing system implementations and business development since 2003.
- As General Manager Carlos is responsible for the operations, leads and market development projects in Brazil and Latin America.
- Previously a Business Development Manager at SAP, Carlos performed a critical role to double SAP Small Business markets in Brazil by developing new market models and boosting the partnership relationship.
- Carlos is fluent in Spanish, Portuguese and English.
Paulo has been deployed to develop our business in Brazil. He has vast experience in corporate sales, pre-sales team management and he brings with him a strong background in leadership and team working.
In the past, Paulo has gained tremendous experience managing large accounts and handling sales very result driven for some renowned SAP related IT consulting firms. Furthermore he has an impressive history in regards to SAP Business One®, as he was the Business One® Solution Specialist for SAP Brazil. Paulo holds degrees in Business Administration and Marketing Management.
Among others, some of his skills include CRM implementations, B2B e-commerce, and he is familiar with various ERP systems (e.g. Oracle, EMS/Datasul, Protheus and SAP). He has also completed various seminars and courses, i.e. Solution Selling, Strategic Marketing, Pipeline Management, Negotiation Techniques, etc. – all of which have equipped him with the best tools out there to hit the ground running and develop be one solutions Brazil.
Paulo is fluent in English, Spanish and Portugese – get in touch with him, he will be gladly available to answer any questions you have about be one solutions and SAP Business One®.Direct Link
Petra has more than 7 years of experience as an SAP Business Consultant supporting customers, partners and SAP Business One worldwide!
- Petra is responsible for expanding our capabilities in Europe, Middle East and APAC (except China and Japan) including supporting customers and educating our team members.
- Previously Petra was an SAP Business One Consultant for SAP Bratislava supporting customers, partners and specialized in Logistics and Production modules; her experience also includes Sales, Marketing and working for companies such as IBM.
Jeff is a degreed engineer with extensive management and IT expertise. He has been deployed as our new Project Manager and Senior SAP Business One® Consultant reporting into be one solutions Americas Inc.
In the past, Jeff has worked as a Logistics, IT, and Operations Director for some renowned enterprises. He has demonstrated success in reducing costs by streamlining processes and supplier channels, maintaining strategic sourcing, and improving business performance. Jeff also has a proven background in communicating across all levels of the organization to achieve company objectives and improve financial results.
With over 15 years of IT Director leadership, Jeff will be able to leverage his past to help deliver projects to our customers. Furthermore, he will definitely add his experience as the key interface with the ones we serve around the globe. He will be leading integrations and customer solutions that fit the goals and strategies of both – our customers, as well as be one solutions.
Jeff is there to bridge customer requests with the technical solutions that allow us to deliver. As a previous 3rd party consultant, he is used to both sides of a project – customers and vendors. This unique position allows him to understand both sides of what is needed to complete a project successfully.
Get in touch with Jeff, he will gladly find the best fit for your requirements for any aspect of SAP Business One®!Direct Link
Ran brings to us over 5 years of experience as a Senior Consultant implementing solutions in diverse areas such as Finance, Inventory and Production.
- As Project Manager and Senior Consultant, Ran is responsible for managing and overseeing all SAP Business One projects in the USA.
- Previously Ran contributed to many SAP projects, IT consulting and system installations.
- Ran is fluent in Hebrew, English and Spanish.
CChen brings over 10 years of experience in management and implementations of IT and ERP projects.
- As Support Manager Chen is responsible for leading and building the support department in the US, and managing all post go-live activities for American customers.
- Previously employed by SAP, Chen’s experience includes professional training of partners, support, integrations and specializing in finance modules.
Gabriel Sigaki has been deployed as SAP Business One® Support Consultant for be one solutions Brasil Ltda.
Gabriel comes from a Mechanical Engineering background and he holds an MBA (Administration for Engineers) from Instituto Mauá de Tecnologia (IMT).
In the past Gabriel worked as Project & Development Manager, Change Management Consultant, as well as SAP Business One® Consultant for some well-known companies in Brazil. He has been involved in numerous high profile SAP implementation projects, during which he has gained extensive knowledge of the SAP Business One® product and all related support procedures.
Gabriel’s great experience in the IT field includes running projects from scope analysis all the way to blue print preparation and go-live. Furthermore, he is used to controlling projects, managing staff and making sure the objectives established in the initial scope are delivered with quality and on time
Gabriel is familiar with monitoring and optimizing processes and services, providing support and responding to client’s requests with a results driven attitude.
Whether it is the analysis, updating or verification of changes made to SAP Business One® systems, or staying up to speed with the latest solutions on the market – Gabriel is all about performing according to the best industry practices, as well as improving the way business runs.
Gabriel is fluent in Portuguese and English, so please get in touch with Gabriel – he will gladly answer any of your questions related to SAP Business One® and be one solutions, of course.Direct Link
Gordon has been deployed as SAP Business One® Senior Support Consultant. He holds a B.S. in Computer Science. Previously he worked as Senior Support Engineer and has gained intensive knowledge in the SAP Business One® field. Here are three impressive facts about Gordon:
- 10+ years supporting thousands of SAP Business One®
- Vast experience in multiple ERP packages
- Advanced SQL knowledge
Gordon is very excited to join be one solutions. He says: “be one solutions is one of the best SAP Business One® players around the world. Becoming a member of this great team is a dream come true”. And we just know he will become very successful working for us – his character combined with his in depth know-how of the product, as well as the greater ecosystem will pave the way for him to add great value to our further growth.
Gordon is based in Coquitlam, Canada, where he lives with his wife and his son. He loves traveling the world, swimming, table tennis and gardening. He also has a passion for puzzles. Please get in touch with Gordon, he will gladly answer your questions related to SAP Business One® and be one solutions, of course.
Kendra has been deployed as SAP Business One® Support Consultant. She recently graduated from Saint Vincent College in Latrobe, PA with a degree in Accounting and a minor in Operational Excellence. Previously she worked with SAP Business One® as a Project Analyst Intern at MWA Intelligence, Inc. in Scottsdale, AZ.
Kendra will be working for be one solutions Americas. She will be supporting the Americas and our worldwide operations. She is very excited to put her previous SAP Business One® expertise to practice and expand on it to learn even more about the system and its capabilities. Kendra is extremely customer service oriented and we are confident our customers all over the world will enjoy working with her.
Kendra is a fine young professional with positivity, dedication and a hard working attitude – truly a great fit when it comes to the be one solutions philosophy.
By the way, she is based in Pittsburgh, PA, where she lives with her parents and two sisters. She enjoys collecting postcards, reading and cooking with her younger sister. Please get in touch with Kendra, she will gladly answer your questions related to SAP Business One® and be one solutions, of course.
Luke has been deployed as SAP Business One® Support Consultant. He graduated from Penn State majoring in Management Information Systems minoring in Supply Chain Management. Luke is certified in SAP and Oracle.
Luke will be supporting be one solutions Americas and beyond. His core tasks will be:
- Installing SAP Business One® and add-ons
- SAP Business One® database administration management
- Building queries and stored procedures
- Handling preparation and upload of DTW templates
Luke had a very impressive entry into our organization a while back, when he served as a support intern. His solid SAP background is an absolute plus and he already knows the way we work, the structure, clients as well as most of our staff around the globe. He says: “This position is a perfect fit, because I wanted to work with SAP after school. be one solutions provides a great opportunity to expand my interests in SAP. It also comes with the benefit of working and traveling around the world – I am very excited to catch up with everyone at be one solutions and I am looking forward to all challenges ahead!”.
Luke is based in Erie, PA. He played on the men’s volleyball team at Penn State Behrend for four years and still enjoys a good game of beach volleyball and lifting weights. Please get in touch with him, he will gladly answer your questions related to SAP Business One® and be one solutions, of course.
Carmen holds a “Bsc Business Administration – Business IT” degree from the Hochschule Luzern (Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts). She certainly is another perfect example of the high quality of dedicated SAP Business One® resources we have among our staff. Indeed, she is a heavyweight expert when it comes to our industry, as she has been around the block for a long time with the system. As a matter of fact, she started working with SAP Business One® already in 2003, as a support Consultant at SAP Support Center in Galway, Ireland. In 2004, she moved back to Switzerland, where she then worked as an Implementation Consultant and Project Manager for SAP Business One®. Ever since, she has been leading numerous implementation projects across various business areas (production, professional services, trade etc.). Throughout the years, Carmen has also gained a deep and impressive knowledge of several add-ons, such as Maringo Project Management and the Coresuite product line, etc.
Due to her background in Business Administration, she also was responsible for all financial topics arising within an organization similar to ours. Furthermore during her career as project manager, she has been leading teams of professional consultants. Between 2012 and 2014, she was Head of SAP Business ByDesign at Swisscom, where she managed a number of SAP Business ByDesign projects. In her last position, Carmen was Head of SAP SMB, where she was responsible for all topics related to SAP products for the Small & Medium sized Business sector, mainly for SAP Business One®, as well as leading the respective teams to ensure numerous successful implementation cycles – on time and on budget.
Carmen has a proven track record when it comes to customer focus, professionalism, diligence & discretion. Moreover her structured work habits and her experience will assist her greatly with her key responsibilities at be one solutions, which are ensuring customer satisfaction, as well as internal financial transparency. And she is thrilled about her new tasks – she told us: “I am very much looking forward to be joining an international team and being part of SAP Business One® implementations around the globe. I am also extremely excited being both on the implementation side as well as on the productive side of financial projects.”
We are delighted to have Carmen join our world-spanning team of SAP Business One experts and we are absolutely confident her experience will kick in sustainably and right off the bat. By the way, Carmen lives in Zürich and she will be working at our new global headquarters in Freienbach, Switzerland. She speaks German, English, French & Italian – please get in touch with her, Carmen will gladly answer your questions related to SAP Business One® and be one solutions, of course.Direct Link
SAP Business One® Consultant
Klaus has been deployed as SAP Business One® Consultant. He holds a Degree in Electronic Engineering from “HTL Kapfenberg”, Austria.
Klaus started his career as a software developer with some initial interactions within the data warehouse field before he moved into the ERP
environment. He used to run his own company, handling an ERP solution for plastic injection molding companies. After a while he closed
down shop, still working with this ERP solution before he stepped into the SAP Business One® world. From that point on, he gained massive
experience with SAP Business One® as well as be.as, while successfully handling numerous full implementation cycles across Austria.
Klaus comes equipped with a vast amount of knowledge in the manufacturing field. Therefore, his main focus at be one solutions will be the
implementation of SAP Business One® specifically for organizations that are manufacturing oriented. He told us: “be one solutions and I
clicked at first sight plus my future job scope suits exactly what I am bringing to the table. I am extremely excited to start contributing to the
further growth of be one solutions and all interactions with our worldwide customer base!”
Klaus is based in Vienna/Austria, where he lives with his wife. They have two grown kids which they adore from the heart. He enjoys a variety
of sports, such as Mountain Biking, Hiking, Whitewater Sports as well as traveling. By the way, he speaks German and English – please get in
touch with him, Klaus will gladly answer your questions related to SAP Business One® and be one solutions, of course.
Admin and Bookkeeping (Europe)
Rita has more than 11 years of experience in the administrative and bookkeeping industry.
- Rita is responsible for operational finance and bookkeeping for our locations in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- She had held other roles as a human resource manager with responsibilities for applicant tracking and job references and the organization and coordination of apprentices and trainees
Juan has been deployed as Business Developer and Project manager based out of Madrid/Spain.
Juan has more than two decades of experience in senior executive roles managing multinational regions and business units. He has comprehensive experience in the fields of business administration, services, strategic planning and leadership. Last but not least, Juan brings with him a strong knowledge of economics, finance and information technology thru formal academic development and hands-on job experience.
Juan will add over twenty-eight years of experience in I.T. with key emphasis in the implementation of successful teams and strategies to deliver high-value hardware, software solutions and enterprise services to our organization. Throughout those years he has managed to proof himself over and over again. Here are some impressive facts from his profile:
- Proven entrepreneurial abilities on the formation of startups and reorganizations
- Solid record of anticipating and solving challenges, thriving under demanding and stressful environments and to promote and adapt to necessary change.
- Very impressive record of financial and sales results.
Juan is fluent in Spanish, Portuguese and English, so please get in touch with Juan – he will gladly answer any of your questions related to SAP Business One® and be one solutions, of course.Direct Link
Barbora brings to the be one solutions team over 5 years of experience in the administrative role
- Barbora is responsible for handling administrative and marketing operations for the Europe and coordinating admin tasks on global level.
- Barbora spent over 3 years in SAP as an Executive Assistant to the SAP Business One Support & Development team
- She is fluent in English, Slovak and Czech, knows basic German
João has started is career back in 2001 as an Accountant & Auditor. In 2003 he switched over to the technology field and until today he has gathered an impressive 14+ years of experience with ERP’s. João embraced SAP Business One® for the first time in 2003 when it was launched worldwide, being one of the first certified consultants in the back then version 6.2. In the same year he implemented the second ever SAP Business One® costumer in Portugal.
In the past, João trained and build a team of excellent consultants that managed complex projects across the globe. João was also engaged in the development and implementation of certified vertical solutions (SAP Business One® add on’s) as well as in the localization of SAP Business One® in Portugal back in 2005. Until today, he has evaluated, sold, managed, delivered and supported more than 70 SAP Business One® projects (SQL and HANA) in different industries and countries. Last but not least, João successfully managed the SAP Business One® unit at Risa Consulting for more than 7 years, with strong focus on sales and global business development.
At be one solutions, João will be responsible for Project Management – his core tasks will be ensuring excellent delivery, customer success and satisfaction. He is very excited to join our world-spanning team of SAP Business One® experts. He told us: “I am extremely impressed by what has achieved so far in terms of reputation, leadership, management philosophy and global growth. I am very eager to add my bit to reach our future goals!”
In short, João has every tool available to add significantly to our further growth and we are absolutely confident that his experience and expertise will enable a fantastic performance in the years to come. After all, his passion for SAP Business One® since day one of the product is second to none. You will get the idea when you speak to him.
By the way, João is based in Santarém, Portugal, where he lives with his wife and three beautiful children. He enjoys a variety of sports and also learning about new technologies and entrepreneurship in tech industries. João is fluent in Portuguese, English, Spanish and “SAP” – please do get in touch with him, he will gladly answer your questions related to SAP Business One® and be one solutions, of course.
Alberto has been supporting complex IT systems since 1998, including most recently, SAP Business One and be-as manufacturing
• Previously, Alberto was employed by Amcor for nine years, improving their IT infrastructure.
• As a SAP Business One Senior Consultant, Alberto is responsible for managing and supporting our SAP Business One Projects.
• Alberto attended the University of Information Science in Italy and is fluent in Italian, English and reads and understands FrenchDirect Link
Csilla has been deployed as SAP Business One® Consultant. She holds a BA degree in Economics from the Business School Faculty of International Trade, specializing in EU studies, English Translations and Interpretation. She is also certified in SAP Business One® and MARIProject.
In the past, Csilla worked as Project Manager and SAP Business One® & Maringo Senior Consultant for Expert One (SAP Gold Partner). In addition she was Operational Project & Business Analyst at Alpargatas S.L., Project Manager at Europa Media Psc. and spent some time with Exchange Operations for Banco Santander S.A.
Throughout the years, Csilla has gained very specific knowledge in the fields of engineering, distribution, retail, production, pharmacy, construction, consultancy, after having successfully completed a number of full project cycles rolling out SAP Business One® for local and global customers.
Some of her previous core responsibilities included:
– Management and implementation of complete projects of SAP Business One® and MARIProject
– End user support
– MARIProject product management.
– Assuring stable, efficient demand and supply procedures at minimum cost.
– Improving existing processes, implement new ones both at ERP and internal organization level.
– Material planning tools/MRP implementation, return process, consignment, retail replenishment,
claims management, etc.
Csilla has vast experience with all the tools that are required to support be one solutions’ global audience sustainably. She has a proven record of working with MS-SQL Servers, Crystal Reports, as well as general and implementation experience with various other ERP products available on today’s market.
Csilla is a perfect fit for be one solutions | the global SAP Business One® rollout partner, as she is greatly familiar with world spanning SAP Business One® implementations. By the way, she speaks Hungarian, English & Spanish. Please get in touch with her – she will gladly answer any of your questions related to SAP Business One®, Maringo and be one solutions, of course.
Luis has been supporting various systems including ERP and management systems since 2006.
- As a SAP Business One Consultant, Luis is responsible for managing and supporting our SAP Projects in Europe.
- Previously, Luis was employed by Lear Corporation supporting the implementations of management systems.
- Luis has a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management and is also fluent in Portuguese, French and English
Roland has been deployed as Project Manager & SAP Business One® Consultant supporting the German speaking territories (DACH region) and beyond. He is based out of Berlin, Germany and he will be working under be one solutions Deutschland GmbH.
Roland has vast knowledge in the accounting field and he can rely on 10+ years of experience with SAP Business One®. One of his core competences is the fact that he knows both sides – the consulting bit, but also the users view. In the past, he has worked as an accountant for some renowned German organizations. When it comes to consulting, he has managed a wide variety of projects, e.g. for the manufacturing industry, online trade and retail. Ever since entering into the SAP Business One® world, Roland has made sure to stay up to speed when it comes to new industry trends and changes in the software. For example, he has taken many courses to ensure that he can deliver the latest industry insights and he is highly motivated to continuing doing so in order to copy and paste his past successes while working for be one solutions. In a nutshell, here is what Roland will bring to the table:
– Certified SAP Business One® consultant since 2005
– Certified in Accounting & Business Administration
– Holds the German degrees “Diplom-Kaufmann (FH)” and “Gepruefter Bilanzbuchhalter”
– Completed some 30+ project cycles so far
– Freelancer since 2010 supporting various SAP Business One® Gold Partners
– Member of “Bundesverband der Bilanzbuchhalter und Controller”
Roland speaks German and English. Please get in touch with him – he will gladly answer any of your questions related to SAP Business One® and be one solutions, of course.Direct Link
Dana is the personal assistant to Uzi Halfon (Founder & CEO at be one solutions). She holds a BA and has 15 years of experience in administrations. Dana started as a TV producer, worked as a wedding planner, handled numerous social events successfully and then used those skills in various High tech companies as an administrative manager, as well as personal assistant to high level executives.
At be one solutions, Dana’s core responsibilities are:
Handling all administrative aspects of Uzi’s tasks, such as scheduling, meetings, travel arrangements, expenses, etc.
- Acting as the point of contact between Uzi and the internal staff, clients and vendors
- Following up on manager & executive tasks and deadlines
- Producing reports, presentations & briefs
Dana is really excited to put her vast experience to practice for be one solutions. She is eager and motivated to face all challenges that arise in a global organization. We are very confident that she will add great value to our success and she will fit right in with our worldwide staff, as she is highly efficient and easy to work with.
Dana is married and has two beautiful girls. She enjoys playing the piano and the guitar and she also loves women Netball. By the way, she speaks Hebrew, English and some French – please get in touch with Dana, she will gladly answer all your questions and inquiries.
Giovanna has more than 6 years’ experience in Brazilian and international implementations of SAP Business One and possesses functional and technical expertise, with strong tax and accounting knowledge.
- As an SAP Business One Senior Consultant, Giovanna is involved in managing projects, support and implementations in USA.
- Previously she worked as a SAP Business One Consultant at Sapphire Systems, Ramo Systemas and IT2B.
- She is fluent in Portuguese and English.
Melissa brings to the be one solutions team over 10 years of experience in office management and administration.
- Melissa is responsible for administrative and bookkeeping in the Americas.
- Melissa has extensiveexperience in office management as well as HR.
- She also has solid background in record keeping, documenting, scheduling, and budgeting.
- She is fluent in English and Spanish.
Thais has over three years of SAP Business One experience.
- As an SAP Business One Consultant, Thais is responsible for delivering SAP Business One global implementations and support.
- Thais is based in Sao Paulo and is fluent in Portuguese and intermediate level English.
Daniel has ten years of experience working with system development.
- As a Developer, Daniel is responsible for managing and supporting our SAP Business One Projects and critical integrations.
- Daniel is experienced in implementation, upgrade and support.
Daniel has a Bachelor in Information Systems from Mackenzie University Sao Paulo, BrazilDirect Link
Carlos has 10 years of experience working as a SAP Business One consultant and 15 years of ERP experience.
- Carlos has experience with SAP Business One consulting and be.as consulting (including pre sales of be.as).
- Carlos has a Bachelor of Data Processing at Mackenzie University (Brazil).
- Carlos is fluent in Portuguese and English.
Thiago has been deployed as Senior SAP Business One® Consultant based out of São Paulo, Brazil.
Thiago holds a degree in Project Management and Information Systems. After his education, he has gathered more than 10 years of experience with SAP Business One®. He has been heavily involved in numerous high profile projects and in all stages of SAP Business One® implementation.
Some of the highlights of his skillset include:
- proven history of successful project management (SAP)
- improvement of business blueprint documents
- development of technical specifications
- business process definition
- system setup
- reports (SQL & Crystal Reports)
- support of commercial teams during system presentations
- management and training for internal consulting teams
- experience with various add-ons (e.g. SistemaInfo (Banking), SKILL (Tax & Accounting), etc.)
Thiago speaks Portuguese and English, so please get in touch with him – he will gladly answer any of your questions related to SAP Business One® and be one solutions, of course.Direct Link
Filipe has more than 5 years of experience in the field of wireless sensor networks and experience in Informatics Engineering and Mobile Computing.
- Filipe is part of our development group and is focused on our B1if (Business One Integration Framework), addressing support requests from customers with intercompany consilidation, financial reconciliation and other integration needs. Filipe is also directly involved in our Hana core knowledge and development groups.
- Previously, Filipe was a researcher and specialized in wireless sensor networks, human motion recognition and artificial intelligence. He finished PhD in Intelligent Systems
Diogo has over three years of experience working with system development.
- As a Developer, Diogo’s first project will be working on a project to replace warehouse barcode scanners with Android based scanners.
- Diogo is experienced in Android development.
- Diogo has a Bachelor in Computer Engineering from Polytechnic Institute of Leiria and a Masters degree in Mobile Computing
- Diogo is fluent in Portuguese and English.
Sergio has been deployed as SAP Business One® Developer. He holds a Master Degree in Computer Science – Mobile Computing from the School of Technology and Management, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria. Previously he served as Head of IT and Software Engineer for a renowned Portuguese Organization. There, he was in charge of Software Development, as well as Project & Team Management. In previous years he worked both as an employed Consultant, Senior Software Developer and Project Manager, etc. – but he also worked as a freelancer.
Sergio is looking forward to change his previous focus from pure development to managing, planning, supporting, respectively a more consulting oriented role on top of his development tasks at be one solutions. His experience as a freelancer shaped him into being highly adaptive and a quick learner. He embraces each new project and he goes about his job with absolute dedication – the way he looks at a system is to always try to improve processes with a pro-active approach. He will go to work for us with an extremely high level of passion and commitment and will definitely be able to apply all his experience in order to excel in his area of responsibility.
Sergio is based in Leiria, Portugal. In his spare time he enjoys fantasy books, anime, Sushi and Airsoft. He also likes to cook and is passionate about beekeeping. By the way, he speaks Portuguese and English – please get in touch with him, Sergio will gladly answer your questions related to SAP Business One® and be one solutions, of course.
Jane has more than 4 years of experience in administration and marketing.
- Jane is responsible for coordinating tasks between global management and our team located in China
- Previously, Jane was employed by Global Index International and was cooperating with the world’s top fund houses: including Friends Provident International, Generali International, Fidelity and Barclays.
Iswandi has been deployed as Project Manager & SAP Business One® Consultant. He is reporting to be one solutions Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Iswandi is a degreed Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) and Bachelor of Business Systems. He is a very versatile Consulting Manager with 12+ years of experience in Business Application Implementation (ERP, CRM, SCM, POS, e-commerce, and mobile apps). Furthermore, he holds a certificate as IT Project Manager from the Institute of Science at the National University of Singapore. He has a proven track record of handling a variety of industries (e.g. trading, retail, wholesale & distribution, projects-related businesses, healthcare, service, manufacturing, etc.) and the according processes and best practices to solve the most complex challenges. He has also been trained in the accounting field and has put that to practice ever since during his time in the IT industry.
In the past, Iswandi worked as Consulting & Project Manager for some renowned organizations in Singapore and Australia. In those positions he served a great number of LE & MNC clients, predominantly dealing with SAP Business One®. His key responsibilities included:
– Consulting/Project delivery
Iswandi will be a key player when it comes to the further establishment and growth of our Singapore subsidiary. We are absolutely sure that he will contribute very positively based on his past successes and great industry insight. He will be working hand in hand with Olli Kylanpaa (Regional Director APAC) to further boost this region and beyond.
Iswandi speaks English and Bahasa Indonesia. Please get in touch with him – he will gladly answer any of your questions related to SAP Business One® and be one solutions, of course.
Steven has been deployed as APAC AMS Manager. He holds a Bachelor Degree from East China Normal University. In the past he served as a Team Lead & Senior Support Consultant for SAP Business One® directly at SAP. Before working there, he served in Sales & Planning for some renowned global players, such as NEC.
Steven has worked in the SAP Business One® Global Support Center for 10+ years, which equipped him with a deep understanding of the SAP Business One® product itself, as well as the entire support process. So far, he has been focusing on Logistics (Inventory, MRP, Production, Services etc.). He is a certificated Senior Support Consultant for all modules of SAP Business One®. Based on his previous deployment, Steven knows perfectly how to handle analyzing any challenge arising when working with SAP Business One® and he is a proven expert in flawless customer communication. He also acted as SME Support team lead for China at SAP. His responsibilities in that position included people & project management, performance tracking & review, etc. Last but not least, he was country advocator of the Japan localization in SAP SME Support, handling escalations, risk management, etc.
At be one solutions, Steven will manage our SAP Business One® support in the APAC region and he will supervise the entire support team down there. His deeper understanding of customers in Asia Pacific when it comes to language & culture will definitely lead him to immediate success. It is a cold hard fact, his knowledge and experience supporting the latest SAP Business One® functionalities is second to none – he will be a sure bet with any of your support requests.
Steven is based in Shanghai, China, where he lives with his wife and his 4 year old boy. In his spare time he enjoys writing short stories and he recharges his batteries with a good game of baseball every once in a while. By the way, he speaks Mandarin, Cantonese, English and Japanese – please get in touch with him, Steve will gladly answer your questions related to SAP Business One® and be one solutions, of course.Direct Link
Annie has been deployed as SAP Business One® Regional Sales Manager (APAC). She holds a Bachelor Degree in Marketing from the University Tunku Abdul Rahman/Malaysia.
In the past, Annie has been dealing with Sales & Marketing related tasks for some 10 years and she has gathered vast experience in various industries, such as IT Marketing and Events Management, International Conference Organization, IT Solution Sales, etc. When it comes to SAP Business One®, Annie successfully introduced the solution to a large number of SME’s in Singapore while working for one of the top SAP Business One® partners in the region. She is very experienced with standard SAP Business One®, a number of add-ons and also sold solutions for HR, PoS, CRM, Consolidation, Business Intelligence, WMS, Hardware, Infrastructure, etc.
Annie’s initial key responsibility at be one solutions is developing the business in APAC, in particular Singapore and Hong Kong to start out with. She will be in charge of maintaining great relationships with existing clients and drive new opportunities. She will develop Sales & Marketing strategies and implement those to reach our ambitious goals in the region.
Annie is outgoing, easy to talk to and she is a fast learner. Her positive mindset will surely help her greatly to work hand in hand with our world-spanning team of SAP Business One® experts. She told us: “I am excited to be able to grow with be one solution to expand its market share in the APAC region and at the same time expanding my territory experience. Having this opportunity to work with an experienced topnotch team at be one solution that knows SAP B1 in and out, will definitely help to increase my collection of happy clients.”
By the way, Annie is based Singapore, where she lives with her husband and 2 beautiful children. She speaks English, Malay, Cantonese & Mandarin, and also understands and speaks a little Bahasa Indonesia. Please get in touch with Annie, she will gladly answer your questions related to SAP Business One® and be one solutions, of course.
Michal has been deployed as Support Manager for the Asia-Pacific region (APAC). She holds a BA degree in Business Management. In the past, she worked as an SAP Business One® Product Manager for some renowned organizations, e.g. SAP, where she was also responsible for Technical Support for some time. In those previous positions, she has built up a proven history of paying extreme attention to detail, as well as having great patience and the ability to understand the needs of users. Moreover she understands the exact requirements of a business and translates that to the appropriate actions in her job. Last but not least, she has been familiar with SAP Business One®, its design and functionality from the very early stages of the system.
In a nutshell, here is what Michal brings to the table:
– Experience in product management with a sharp eye on customer needs and user experience
– Proven track record of diving quickly into new products and adding immediate value
– Impressive learning and communication skills and outstanding motivation to customer oriented deliverables
– Significant experience developing software for B2B and B2C companies, enterprise, CRM, training and consulting.
– Multicultural experience (USA, Europe and Israel)
– Demonstrated ability to drive complex solutions from concept to fully operational status
– Goal-oriented, adaptive, decision maker, excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
– High training and instructing capabilities
Michal is based in Koh Phangan, Thailand. She speaks Hebrew and English. Please get in touch with her – she will gladly answer any of your questions related to SAP Business One® and be one solutions, of course.
Kenny has been deployed as SAP Business One® Senior Consultant & Project Manager reporting to be one solutions Hong Kong. He holds a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science from Swinburne University of Technology (Australia). Kenny is a heavyweight IT expert, with plenty of deep SAP knowledge when it comes to the full implementation cycle and across a multitude of regions & industries. Kenny has a proven background of 17+ years in the industry.
In the past, among other responsibilities, Kenny served as
- Solutions Specialist System Analyst
- Application Support Analyst
- Senior SAP® Consultant & Project Manager
working for numerous high profile organizations in and around Hong Kong. So far, he has successfully completed many SAP projects and throughout his tasks dealt with pretty much the entire world.
Whether there is a need for sophisticated knowledge of SAP Business One® – out-of-the-box or anything built around it – developments via SDK, or extremely valuable knowledge of integration scenarios from and to SAP Business One®, Kenny has it on his CV. That is what impressed us in a time that great SAP Business One® experts are hard to find. We know for a fact that Kenny will fit right in and rest assured, you as well will enjoy his professional and experienced character from the very start.
Kenny is based in Hong Kong. He speaks Cantonese, English and some Mandarin – please get in touch with him, Kenny will gladly answer your questions related to SAP Business One® and be one solutions, of course.
Chai Yen has been deployed as Project Manager & Senior SAP Business One® Consultant for be one solutions Singapore Pte. Ltd. in order to assist with the further growth of our operations in the APAC region and beyond. She is a Malaysian national and a permanent resident of Singapore.
Following her Bachelor’s Degree at the Asia Pacific institute of Information Technology, Chai Yen has built a solid career in project Management and consultancy mainly in Retail, Food & Beverage and Manufacturing. Throughout the years she has continuously made an extra effort to stay up to date regarding the latest state of the art. For example, she successfully completed various SAP Education stages, making her a well-rounded resource when it comes to SAP Business One®.
In the past, Chai Yen worked predominantly in the IT field. She was System Analyst, Project Manager and SAP Business One® consultant for some big IT players in Southeast Asia, where she formed her core skillset:
– Project Management
– SAP Business One® implementation
– Requirement Analysis
– Microsoft SQL Server
– Crystal Reports
Chai Yen is familiar with all aspects of our core business, SAP Business One®. She knows SQL and HANA and she has been responsible for numerous SAP Business One® project implementation cycles so far, mainly in F&B, Trading and Manufacturing. She is a great addition to our Singapore staff, indeed – not only because she lives there, she is also a perfect fit when it comes to cultural competence on a much greater scale. She understands the background of the entire APAC region by heart. We are confident that our customers, potentials and team members all over the world alike, will immediately benefit from Chai Yen’s knowledge and experience.
On top of it all, Chai Yen’s personality will lead her to success with be one solutions. She is well organized, willing to learn and go the extra mile, plus she has a very pleasant, positive attitude – as a matter of fact, please get in touch and have a quick chat with her. She speaks English, Mandarin, Malay & Cantonese. Chai Yen will gladly answer your questions related to SAP Business One® and be one solutions, of course.Direct Link
Vipa has been deployed as SAP Business One® Consultant based out of Nonthaburi, Thailand. She will be supporting be one solutions Singapore.
Vipa has earned an MBA at the University of Exeter. Previously, she was a project coordinator for some renowned organizations in Thailand, where she excelled in terms of customer satisfaction while successfully completing the projects she handled. She has received several recognitions for outstanding performances during her career so far.
Some of Vipa’s key qualifications include:
- Great communication skills in a variety of languages
- Well founded SAP related background
- Proven working history of successful implementations
- Responding to and solving escalation cases
Vipa is fluent in Thai, English, Japanese and Mandarin. Please get in touch with Vipa – she will gladly answer any of your questions related to SAP Business One® and be one solutions, of course.Direct Link
Steffi has been deployed as SAP Business One® Consultant supporting the South-East Asia region. She is based out of Manila, Philippines.
Steffi holds a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy from the University of Santo Tomas and she is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). Prior to her journey with the SAP Business One® product, she worked as an external auditor for Ernst and Young.
Steffi has had some great exposure to the SAP Business One® world in the past, e.g. she previously worked as IT Application Specialist (Team Lead SAP Business One®) and SAP Business One® Senior Functional Consultant for some renowned Philippine organizations. In these positions she has gathered a fantastic experience with the product itself, but also with various SAP Business One® add-ons, such as Fixed Asset, Tax reports, POS integration, etc.
Whether it is any phase of the SAP Business One® implementation cycle or HANA related topics, Steffi is up to speed and brings the latest industry insights along with her. Her experience includes:
– External auditing
– SAP FI
– SAP Business One® HANA support
– SAP Business One® functional consultancy
Steffi is able to communicate clearly and concisely with people of diverse background and levels of authority in Filipino and English.
Please get in touch with Steffi – she will gladly answer any of your questions related to SAP Business One® and be one solutions, of course.Direct Link
Ularat has been deployed as SAP Business One® Consultant & Project Manager. She holds a Master Degree in Industrial Management Engineering from King Mongkut’s University of Technology North Bangkok. In the past she served as:
- SAP Business One® Project Manager
- InforSyteline Project Manager
- InforSyteline Functional Consultant
- Supply Chain Manager
- Production & Planning Manager
- R&D Engineer
Ularat has an amazing 13+ years of experienced in Manufacturing and she has worked with ERP Systems for some 6 years, enabling her to implement SAP Business One® based on the software’s latest state of the art. She perfectly knows how to minimize project risk and increase productivity, for example by generating maximum value from existing software installations by using proven best practices.
At be one solutions, Ularat’s core tasks will include the analysis of risk, the design of functioning ERP solutions including blueprints & gap analysis, etc., and she will provide sophisticated user training as well as outstanding system configuration & deployment.
Ularat is based in beautiful Bangkok, Thailand. She speaks English and Thai – as a matter of fact, we’d like to invite you to get in touch with Ularat. She will gladly answer any of your inquiries about SAP Business One® and be one solutions, of course.
Emelda is our Global Marketing Assistant. She holds a Bachelor Degree in Journalism, Media & Communications from Goldsmiths, University of London (UK). She will be assisting the Global Marketing Manager with all Marketing tasks, globally as well as region specific with an emphasis on APAC.
Even though she just graduated, Emelda joins be one solutions with an impressive background. Besides successfully completing her studies at Goldsmiths, she has already gained a wealth of experience serving internships for various high profile organizations, e.g. OK! Magazine in London, UK, The Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, USA and many others.
Without a doubt, Emelda is a perfect fit when it comes to the vision for our in house Marketing department. As you might know, the sales part of a business is changing these days – we come from analog cold calling and are now right in the middle of a “Social Selling” phase. Marketing in the near future will directly affect the numbers significantly. We at be one solutions want to stand out and stay ahead – with the product, our service and also our reputation & visibility. Emelda will help greatly while translating our future Marketing Strategy and rolling it out to all regions. Having lived in six countries, Emelda is a natural talent in intercultural understanding & communications. This fact combined with Emelda’s confident writing skills, potential to excel in deadline-driven projects and her eagerness to ensure matters are completed as near to perfection as possible, will definitely make Emelda another great asset of be one solutions.
We are happy to have Emelda. She is a dedicated & determined young professional with an exceptional character. And she has the distinct creativeness and tools required to do get the job done. By the way, even though Emelda reports to be one solutions AG, she is based in Singapore, which is perfect for Marketing measures especially in the Asian-Pacific region. She speaks English, Chinese, a little Spanish & Korean, as well as Taiwanese/Hokkien. Feel free to get in touch with Emelda, she will gladly help and support your requests!
Development Team Leader (India)
Ganesh has more than 5 years of IT and management experience working with SAP Business One.
- As a Development Team Leader Ganesh is responsible for leading our development team and managing development related activities.
- Previously Ganesh was a Senior Software Engineer working with SAP Business One including data configuration, migration and maintenance.
- Ganesh holds a Masters in Business Studies, Computer Applications and is fluent in English, Hindi and Marathi.
Onkar has more than 6 years of experience in software design and development.
- As a Development Team Leader, Onkar is responsible for expanding the capabilities and leading the development team in India.
- Onkar previously developed various add-ons for different industries such as production, trading, subcontracting and service
- Onkar is an expert VB.Net, ASP.Net, MS SQL Server and is fluent in English, Hindi and Marathi.
Joseph has over 6 years of managing and implementing SAP systems.
- As Project Manager and Senior Consultant, Joseph is responsible for managing SAP projects, support, and implementations in India.
- He Previously worked as an IT manager, project maanger and senior SAP consultant for Dixon Technologies and Surendra Composites.
- He is fluent in English, Hindi and Malayalam.
Deepak brings be one solutions over 15 years of experience in IT and Finance.
- As a SAP Business One Support Consultant Deepak is professional in SBO implementations and familiar with all modules.
- Deepak previously worked for LORD Asia and SEA region as Accounts Executive, IT and Support SBO consultant.
- Deepak is fluent in English and Hindi.
Kanishka has over 7 years of ERP Consulting experience including 5 years of hands-on experience in the successful implementation and support of various SAP Business One projects.
- As an SAP Business One Support Consultant, Kanishka is responsible for establishing support for be one solutions customers.
- Previously Kanishka held various roles including Sales, Purchasing, Production, planning and support for Visnova Solutions.
- She is fluent in Hindi and English
Tejinder has more than 6 years of professional experience working with SAP Business One.
- As a SAP Business One Senior Consultant Tejinder is responsible for managing SAP projects, development, and supporting customers in India.
- Previously Tejinder was a BeaS administrator supporting users with in the company to align SAP Business one and BeaS.
- Tejinder holds a MCA in computer applications, a Bachelors Degree in Commerce and is fluent in English, Hindi and Punjabi.
Bhushan is experienced in complex IT systems such as SAP Business One.
- Bhushan is an experienced .NET Developer and is responsible for creating integrations through the SAP Business One SDK.
- As a Developer, Bhushan is responsible for managing and supporting our SAP Business One Projects and critical integrations.
- Bhushan has an MCA (Master of Computer Application) and is fluent in English, Hindi, and Marathi.
Sagar has been deployed as a Developer for be one solutions India. He is based in our office in Pune, India.
Sagar holds a Master degree in Computer Science. He has 3+ years of developing experience. In the past, he has worked for some renowned Indian consulting agencies both as Technical Consultant and Software Developer.
Sagar has a proven background when it comes to development. He has completed numerous developing cycles from requirement analysis to system designing, coding and all the way to successful implementation. Furthermore, he has excellent communication skills and a very professional approach to challenges. He is capable of handling the most complex software issues related to SAP Business One®. Whether it comes to add-on customizations or report development, Sagar’s vast experience in our industry prepared him well to input tremendously during implementations, upgrades, as well as the support and maintenance of all SAP Business One® modules.
Sagar’s technical skillset includes:
– Programming languages (e.g. C#, .NET, VB.NET, etc.)
– Databases (SQL Server 2008, 2005, SAP Business One®, etc.)
– Developing tools (Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, etc.)
– Operating systems (Windows XP/7/8, etc.)
– Reporting tools (Crystal Report R2, etc.)
Please get in touch with Sagar – he will gladly answer any of your questions related to SAP Business One® and be one solutions, of course.
Bhushan Verma has been deployed as SAP Business One® Consultant. He holds a Bachelor Degree in Engineering. In the past he has worked for some renowned Indian agencies as a SAP Business One® Functional & Solution Consultant and handled numerous SAP Business One® projects successfully from implementation all the way to post go-live support.
Bhushan has various SAP Business One® certifications and he is well trained when it comes to the entire SAP Business One® environment, e.g. SQL, Crystal Reports, system upgrades, etc. – as a matter of fact, here is a quick overview of his core skills:
– SAP Business One® certified implementation consultant – Deep knowledge in Sales, Purchases, Finance and Banking Modules in SAP Business One®
– Excellent knowledge of Administration, Master data, Sales Opportunity, Sales A/R, Inventory, Purchase A/P, Financials, Banking, Profit center, MRP, Service and Human Resource Modules in SAP Business One®
– Great experience in Print Layout Designer, Crystal reports, XL Reporter in SAP Business One®
Bushan is extremely excited to join be one solutions due to the global exposure of the organization. He is highly motivated to further develop himself as a consultant and based on his background he will contribute significantly to the further expansion of be one solutions.
Bhushan is based in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India, where he lives with his wife. He enjoys a variety of sports as well as traveling. By the way, he speaks Hindi, English, Marathi, Punjabi – please get in touch with him, he will gladly answer your questions related to SAP Business One® and be one solutions, of course.
Gen Okazaki has working as a consultant and project manager of SAP Business One projects in Japan and Worldwide since 2006.
- Gen is responsible for leading our Japanese team managing projects and customer relationships
- Previously Gen held a position at IMG Japan and experienced 12 years as a system engineer in Japan’s accounting industry.
- Gen is fluent in both Japanese and English.
Takahiro Ishibashi’s has been providing expert consulting for Japanese and Global organizations for SAP Business One since 2008.
- As SAP Business One Senior Consultant Takahiro is responsible for managing SAP projects, support and development in Japan.
- Previously Takahiro has been vital in many successful implementations for large enterprises such as WMF, Block-Box and Ivoclar.
- Takahiro is fluent in Japanese and English.
Kaori has been implementing ERP systems since 2003, and has more than 7 years of experience with SAP Business One as senior consultant.
- As SAP Business One Senior Consultant Takahiro is responsible for managing SAP projects, support and development in Japan.
- She is an expert in sales, purchasing, logistics, production, and accounting functionality and processes
- She is fluent in Japanese and English.
Nagasawa san has been deployed as Technical/Support Consultant supporting the APAC region and beyond. He is based out of Tokyo and he will be working under be one solutions Japan K.K.
Nagasawa san holds a Bachelor Degree (Information Engineering) from the Maebashi Institute of Technology. In the past, he worked for some renowned Japanese consulting agencies. Throughout the years, he has proven himself as an industry expert by managing various SAP Business One® implementations all the way from kick off to go live. He also handled a great number of upgrades very successfully. Those past successes were due to the fact that he knows his trade in theory and practice. He understands how to improve the operational efficiency of SAP Business One® resulting e.g. in extremely cost effective rollout’s. Furthermore he is very skilled when it comes to responding to requests from customers in order to solve issues while creating a high level of customer satisfaction
Nagasawa san’s experience has built from the ground up – from early versions of the software until today. In his prior professional life and aside of numerous tasks around the implementation process of SAP Business One®, he was primarily involved in:
Integration Scenarios from/to SAP Business One®
– SAP Business One® Add on development
– SAP Business One® Support
Nagasawa san certainly adds a wealth of experience and knowledge to further strengthen be one solutions in Japan with a global effect. He is very much looking forward to the interactions with existing as well as potential customers. Speaking of “interacting” – please get in touch with Nagasawa san” He will gladly answer any of your questions related to SAP Business One® and be one solutions, of course.
Ayako san has been deployed to support Sales at be one solutions Japan K.K. She holds a Bachelor Degree in Foreign Studies as well as a Master Degree in Area & International Studies from Tokyo University of Foreign Studies.
Ayako san has demonstrated great success in her career thus far and got awarded for outstanding performance (i.e. President Award for Performance at Dell Japan & Otsuka Shokai). Her main objectives throughout the past included Business Development, Channel Sales, Alliance and Product Marketing. She actually worked for some of the biggest IT players on Japanese soil. Most importantly for our core business, she knows SAP & SAP Business One® by heart, as she served as SAP Business One® Solutions Expert for SAP Japan, Tokyo, Japan for almost 8 years.
At SAP she was responsible for all Japanese SAP Business One® VAR’s, significantly influencing double-digit growth during her time there while:
– working on Business Development and Partner Support (presales support, technical trainings, partner info sessions, joint marketing activities, etc.)
– helping with rolling out new innovations to the Japanese market (i.e. SAP Business One® Cloud, HANA, mobile applications, etc.
– handling customer escalations (post sales)
– managing product lifecycles (i.e. quality control, legal change deployment, press releases, localizations, etc.)
– boosting targeted online marketing measures (i.e. social media like facebook, linkedin, twitter, etc.)
– successfully supporting 17 SAP Business One® VAR’s (pre sales & post sales)
Ayako san’s extensive knowledge in Enterprise Resource Planning as well as Business Process Software for small and medium sized business is the perfect foundation to support all existing and potential be one solutions clients. She knows exactly what it takes to act globally based on up-to-date insight on local level. Plus she is a very pleasant character to work with – as a matter of fact, please get in touch with her. She speaks Japanese, English and some Italian. Ayako san will gladly answer your questions related to SAP Business One® and be one solutions, of course.Direct Link
Emiliana hails from Indonesia. She holds both a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science from the University of Indonesia, as well as a Master Degree in Computational Intelligence from Tokyo Institute of Technology. Furthermore she has received an SAP Business One® certification.
In the past, Emiliana worked as SAP Business One® functional consultant for IMG Japan. She also spent some time at a subsidiary of Mamezo Holdings, where she gathered a tremendous amount of hands on experienced as business analyst and project controller for various software development projects. Her main activities there included a number of SAP Business One® implementations. Speaking of SAP Business One® – Emiliana’s specialties are sales, purchasing, and inventory.
When it comes to her previous job scope, Emiliana’s core responsibilities included:
– Budget estimations
– Requirement analysis
– Controlling project schedule & progress
– Improving existing business processes
Whether it is programming, consulting, managing – you name it, Emiliana has a proven and successful track record. She knows a wide variety of industries by heart and she is aware of the challenges while dealing with different parts of the world. She has the ability to understand intercultural differences, acts accordingly and knows how to look over the edge of the plate. Her extensive experience and solid skillset in the SAP Business One® world will assist her greatly to support our global customers from here on out.
Emiliana has a great character, she is hard working, dedicated and always optimistic. We are proud having her join our global organization. By the way, she speaks Indonesian, Japanese and English. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with her, she’ll answer any of your questions related to SAP Business One® and be one solutions, of course.Direct Link
Kaori has been deployed as Administration Manager at be one solutions Japan K.K. She holds a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Meiji Gakuin University, Tokyo and previously served as Lead Counselor for Berlitz Japan Inc. (Global Language School).
Kaori is eager to learn all about SAP Business One®, so far she had very little exposure to the product. We are sure she will pack everything on her sled that she needs to know in no time, as she is a very quick learner – actually what is far more important to successfully handle her administration tasks is her excellent overall skillset she brings to the table. She is easy to get along with and can communicate with the world. She has proven in the past that she is able to provide excellent support. At be one solutions, our consultants and sales staff will benefit greatly and right off the bat. So will the ones we serve. Kaori says: “I want to make our global staff’s life easier, so that they can focus on their work with our dear customers” – this exactly resembles Kaori’s character. She is motivated, always in a good mood and has a proactive approach. She will definitely fit right in with everyone at be one solutions!
Kaori is based in Yokohama, Japan. She is a big soccer fan and watches her team’s home games whenever she can. Interestingly, she spent one year of her life in the middle of nowhere, in tiny town in Nebraska, USA. She mentioned to us that this really influenced her in terms of making it in a completely different culture. Proven intercultural understanding – exactly what is needed while working for the global SAP Business One® experts. By the way, due to her time in the US she is fluent in English on top of her native tongue Japanese – please get in touch with her, Kaori will gladly answer your questions and support each and every inquiry.
Bookkeeper & Office Manager (Japan)
Erika has been deployed as Bookkeeper & Office Manager. She holds a Bachelor of Political Studies from Nanzan University, Aichi/Japan. She is currently based in Tokyo, Japan.
In the past, Erika served as Administration Manager, Sales Assistant, Bookkeeper and Office Manager for some renowned organizations in Japan, e.g. Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO). So far she has gained insight in a great variety of areas – whether it was HR, Sales, Finance, you name it, Erika has certainly proven herself as a hardworking professional with an excellent character that has helped her build a solid career. Based on this, she has significantly impacted our lives at be one solutions since the day she joined. Let’s not beat around the bush, Erika is a highly valued member of our worldwide staff – she received our internal Employee Appreciation Award twice, once in August 2016 and as the overall winner of 2016!
Erika has a great character and her attention to detail is outstanding. She is very open minded and has seen the world. For example, she lived in Mexico and the US. She definitely is one of the vital pillars of our operations in Japan and we are extremely proud having her on board. We are sure you will be won over by her personality in a blink of an eye – by the way, she speaks Japanese, English and Spanish – please do get in touch with her, Erika will gladly answer your questions and support any inquiry you may have.
David has more than 10 years of software development and system implementation experience.
- As General Manager for China, David is responsible for the operations, leads and market development projects in China.
- David previously worked as IT manager at KSB Shanghai implementing SAP Business One project rollouts at Asian sites. David was also a software developer for Otto Versand.
- He is fluent in English and Mandarin.
Terry has over 11 years of experience as project manager, IT manager, software developer and specialist in ERP systems implementation.
- As senior SAP Business One consultant, Terry is an expert in SAP Business One and be.as manufacturing add-on.
- Previously Terry was involved in global rollouts such as Canada Railways, Alcan Packaging, Lord, Kapro and SAFRAN.
- Terry is based in Shanghai and supports be one solutions projects in Asia-Pacific
- He is fluent in Mandarin and English.
SAP Business One® Consultant (China)
Frank has over 6 years of experience as IT manager and Senior Consultant for SAP Business One and the be.as Manufacturing Add-on
- As an SAP Business One Consultant, Frank is an expert in SAP Business One and be.as manufacturing add-on.
- Previously he was involved in the Asian region rollouts for Albea (Alcan Packaging), Wandfluh and SCA China.
- Frank is based in Shanghai and supports the be one solutions Projects in the Asia-Pacific region. He is fluent in English and Mandarin.
Zesheng Li has over than 10 years’ experience implementing ERP systems as a Project Manager, Software Developer and Support Manager.
- As an SAP Business One Senior Consultant,
- Zesheng is responsible for delivering SAP Business One and be.as global implementations and supports be one solutions projects in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Zesheng is based in Shanghai and is fluent in Manadarin and speaks Basic English.
Tang Zhicheng is an expert programmer for SAP Business One and its related add-ons and interfaces.
- Tang’s development knowledge includes expertise at programming languages such as c#, VB and Java.
- He is fluent in Mandarin and speaks Basic English.
Erica has four years of experience working in administration.
- Erica is responsible for administrative operation in China.
- Erica will coordinate tasks between global management and China.
- Erica has a Bachelor’s degree and experience as a Junior SAP Consultant.
- Erica is fluent in Chinese and learning English.
SAP Business One Senior Consultant (China)
Mike Zhou is a senior SAP B1 consultant with over 8 years of experience in system implementation and software development.
• As an SAP Business One Senior Consultant, Mike is responsible for delivering SAP Business One and be.as global implementations and supports be one solutions projects in the Asia-Pacific region.
• Previously Mike had over 3 years of experience with SAP B1’s be.as manufacturing add-on.
• He is fluent in Mandarin and speaks basic English.
Nicolas has a wealth of experience in food distribution, logistics and project management.
- Nicolas graduated from IUT Cergy Saint Christophe with a Technological University Diploma in Logistics and Transportation
- Nicolas is fluent in French and English.
- Due to tremendous business increase, we experienced in France, Nicolas is joining to serve our French customers.
Sharon has more than 7 years of experience with SAP Business One as a senior support consultant and training expert.
- Sharon is responsible for monthly/weekly preparation and delivery of the support activity and reports to customers worldwide
- She previously worked for SAP as a support consultant and trainer.