be one solutions is a global SAP Partner with HQ in Switzerland and 18 subsidiaries around the world, specializing in SAP Business One implementation and support for large accounts worldwide. We are rollout experts helping businesses of all sizes taking their SAP implementation to next level!
We are currently looking to hire an enthusiastic SAP Business One Implementation Consultant to join our team in the USA.
The core purpose of the role is to provide SAP Business One consultancy services which include both tasks performed onsite with the customer and offsite at your home office. Our ideal candidate would have a deep understanding of the product, its add-ons while using consulting best practices. Will also be responsible for delivering excellent large-scale implementations while having a deep interest in how business processes work.
Key responsibilities include
- Identify, analyze and evaluate customer's requirements while providing product expertise, defining optimized technical and functional design throughout the implementation project, to meet the customer's business needs.
- Work closely and collaboratively in a team environment with the project's stakeholders to ensure successful implementation.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Assist in gaps analysis between customer's business requirements and software.
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
What are we looking for?
- Wide knowledge on SAP Business One of all core modules and core AddOns.
- 3-5 years' experience in SAP Business One.
- Completion of at least 2 full projects as a team member.
- Wide experience in MS-SQL Server or HANA and Crystal Reports.
- Experience in developing and executing end-to-end project, including project planning estimates, scoping and requirements gathering throughout the product's implementation and deployment.
- Finance or production background (Advantage).
- Service and customer orientation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a global multi-cultural team.
- Self-motivated, fast learner and ability of multi-tasking.
- Willingness to travel.
- English: Fluent / Native.
- Spanish: Advantage.
- Additional languages are an advantage.
- Willingness to have a home office position.
- Long term contract.
- Flexible working hours.